Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Weekend

This has been quite the weekend! On Saturday I went to a job interview for a little shop called The Queen Bee. Fingers crossed that I get it! I think I would be really happy working there.

 Also, on Sunday we had a little engagement party with our parents and siblings that was fun because we have never hosted a party and we held it at the apartment. I strung up Christmas lights from the ceiling and we had delicious homemade lasagna, salad, french bread and for dessert we had brownies and Success Cake!

For the first time in a long time I am feeling excited and happy about wedding plans instead of anxious, stressed, overwhelmed and cranky! (elopement, please?)

 Although deciding to have an elopement (although not in the true sense. I think we would send out announcements and it wouldn't be secret or anything) would be so nice. But I feel happy about what we are planning also.

1 comment: