Sunday, January 3, 2010

BBC is pure evil.

Damn you Russel T. Davies! You can't toy with my emotions like this!!! >='(

p.s: whoever casts semi-minor roles for Doctor Who should probably not cast major cast members from the other bbc shows I watch. It makes it very distracting when George the werewolf from Being Human is sitting at a bar with Captain Jack Harkness.
Also, can I just say that I was half-expecting Han Solo to be sitting at that same bar? Just saying.

-sigh- I can't live without David Tennant as the Doctor.

3 comments:

  1. SBI about the doctor BBC is not evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know that I can watch Doctor Who without Billie or David.... I'll probably give it a try, but I can't see the new doctor being better than David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best cousin ever, hmmm...I can't think who that is. Erich? Rachel? Joel??

    Kiki, I know! Ugh, I don't know if it is even worth it.

    ReplyDelete