Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TBS TBS TBS TBS TBS

Doohoohoo!!!
Last night I went to a Taking Back Sunday/Blink 182 concert. Blink 182 were, as expected, very profane, but it was still fun. The light show was what was most amazing. AND OF COURSE, TAKING BACK SUNDAY was awesome. Here is a sort of crappy picture of the show. Imagine a lot better light show!
(click on pictures to view full size)


Okay, so you can't see it with perfect clarity, BUT that UFO looking thing? THAT IS TRAVIS BARKER PLAYING DRUMS. THAT IS A DRUM SET! His set lifted off the ground, then went to one side, and to another, AND THEN STARTED SPINNING, all while he was playing furiously, with no fault. That was probably the highlight.


Oh hewoh taking back.

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B182...tell me, what's my age again?

    ReplyDelete