Monday, January 31, 2011

Liverpool sold Torres. I need .gif therapy.

I was just minding my own business, looking through football news, when I first saw the transfer rumor of Torres going to Chelsea.





Then I thought they have been saying this forever, and he has never left. This is all just stupid rumors.


But I started noticing more and more credible sites were posting the news.


THEN, on the official LFC site, they stated that Chelsea put up a bid of 35m pounds, but LFC turned it down.




but I thought, nahhhh, TORRES IS A RED. HIS ARMBAND PROVED IT. HE'S HERE FOREVAAAAAAAAAAH. CHELSEA IS WASTING THEIR TIME!




But later that night it was officially announced that Liverpool would be willing to sell Torres for 50m pounds. I was still hopeful that the transfer window would close, and Chelsea wouldn't be able to agree to 50m pounds. still, it was stressful





AND THEN THIS MORNING IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT TORRES IS TRANSFERRING TO CHELSEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment