Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've been busy.

Since I last showed those outfits I designed on Polyvore, I've added quite a few. I was going to post them here, but then decided to just give the link, considering my post was about to take up the whole page! I'd really like some feedback, too. Tell me what you think, and which ones are your favorite. Also, if you have any ideas for a new outfit, since most of mine seem to sort of have themes, maybe I'll try to work on it!

Click here for my Polyvore profile.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like Tom and Winter Wonder Ball. You ever think of trying an elvish themed one for old times sake? Some V for Vendetta like outfits would be cool too. AND....................................... DOCTOR WHO!!!! There's so many different reincarnations, and so many outfits! Rose and Martha had pretty good style, too! And I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete