Monday, April 26, 2010

Dee-lish! (1)

I decided that along with the Weekend-Music-Videos I am going to also post delicious local places to eat! This was inspired by my RIDICULOUSLY strong cravings for French pastries. All thanks to our first "Dee-lish" posting feature, Gourmandise. (Which is thanks to my friend, Kiki.)

Gourmandise is not only a bakery/pastry shop, it is also a resturaunt. I have not had the pleasure of eating lunch or dinner there, but based soley on one strawberry-kiwi tart, I can almost guarantee you it would be amazing. Bonus about Gourmandise is that it is decently priced.

Gourmandise is located on 250 South 300 East, SLC.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. We'll have to go to lunch there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED it. IN FACT, my mom had a meeting in SLC today, and we went! I had their manhattan gourmet veggie sandwich, and their bread is soooo good. and then I continued to stuff myself with pastries. (well, okay, in truth, it's just that we got two things, but then shared both, and then happened to also get a coconut macaroon. but at this point I was pretty full, but my tastebuds wouldn't listen to my stomach.)

    ReplyDelete