Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yuss.

I stayed up 37 hours the past two days. For no other reason other than I stayed up being preoccupied with my dream home plans/furniture/etc. and THEN when my mom got up in the morning, we went to Jerimiah's (mmm, yum) and I drank a lot of coffee. So then I tried to stay up all day, (and I did!) but then I wanted to watch TORCHWOOD:CHILDREN OF EARTH!!! buuuut, they played the previous episode, so I watched The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. BUT THEN, when it was time to watch Torchwood, my mom was still watching something, AND THEN the one at 11:30 was the previous episode AGAIN. SO I stayed up and watched the one at 12:30, but then at 1:30 was the bonus behind the scenes. soooo. the end. I will probably be up late again tonight. but i set my alarm clock to at least 9:30, and I'll try to go to bed after Torchwood comes on...at 2 am again. >_> wutev.

PICTURE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment